Our November Style Profile features Dr. Reeta Raina. She travels the world giving the gift of sight (and looks like a million bucks while she’s doing it).
Photographer: Hayden Stinebaugh
Dr. Reeta Raina is an experienced optometrist, trained in the management of ocular health and vision correction. A passionate patient advocate, Dr. Raina delivers a comprehensive examination while making her patients feel comfortable as they learn to be active part of their own health care.
Dr. Raina brings kind, confident care to all of her patients both in her local community and beyond. As an active participant in OneSight
, she has delivered the life changing gift of sight to patients all over the world. Dr Raina adores traveling with her husband and two sons, dancing the night away, and fun-running 5 and 10ks. The life of a quaintrelle!
1. What do you love most about your community? What I love most about my community is it’s diversity. From the people who live in it – to all of the fun and cool things there are to do – to the restaurants (especially the restaurants) there are to experience. Detroit and metro Detroit truly is really beautiful place to live. And this is coming from a California girl!
2. A few words to describe your style? Wow. So many words to describe my style. Just as varied as the clothes I wear and my mood. Ask my friends. I LOVE to dress up. Ask my husband- I’ve taken over our closet! Elegant. Fun. Casual. Trendy. Blingy. Boho. FLIRTY!
3. One item you can’t live without? One item I can’t leave home without – my wedding ring. And you thought I’d say my cell phone, right?
4. Must have items for fall? Over-the-knee boots, denim duster and my Dior sunglasses (because the UV rays of the sun hasten the formation of cataracts).
5. Where do you enjoy shopping? I’m a shopper. I love shopping anywhere and everywhere. I especially love shopping locally. It gives me a sense of pride. My two favorite places to shop are: Bird Bee and Guys-N-Gals.
6. Words to live by? Life is a party – Dress like it!
Photographer – Hayden Stinebaugh
Shop Dr. Reeta Raina’s Look